microFET®2 Digital Handheld Dynamometer muscle tester
Muscle Tester Technology that Fits in the Palm of your Hand
The wireless microFET®2 Digital Handheld Dynamometer muscle tester is an accurate, portable Force Evaluation and Testing (FET) device. It is designed specifically for taking objective, reliable, and quantifiable muscle testing measurements. It is a modern adaptation of the time-tested art of hands-on manual muscle testing. The microFET®2 aids in diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment of neuromuscular disorders. Now with wireless capability, you can enjoy freedom from inconvenient cord tangling and being wired to the data-collecting computer. No more cables, cords, or wires.
This unique, handheld dynamometer muscle tester is battery operated, weighs less than a pound, and is ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in the palm of your hand. The microFET®2 muscle tester is microprocessor controlled, to provide accurate, repeatable muscle strength readings.
- Measurement Range 0-300 lbs force
- Easy To Read LCD Displays Show Peak Force and Elapsed Time
- Selectable units of measure: pounds (lbs.), Newtons (N), or kilogram-force (kgf)
- Accuracy within 1% of the reading
- Two threshold settings for muscle testing: Low Threshold – 0.8 lb. to 300 lbs. in 0.1 lb. increments and High Threshold – 3.0 lbs. to 300 lbs. in 0.1 lb. increments
- Stores up to 30 tests
- Uses rechargeable lithium ion rechargeable battery
- Self-activating “sleep” mode after 3 minutes to extend battery life
The microFET® clinical software automatically performs calculations and validity checks, generates tables and graphs from muscle tester data, creates high-impact session and comparison reports, walks the clinician through selected tests or entire protocols, and provides built-in pictures to demonstrate proper gauge and patient positioning. (At this time, the software is compatible with Windows operating systems XP or newer.)
Your Purchase Includes: Wireless microFET®2 Digital Handheld Muscle Tester, Flat Transducer Pad, Curved Transducer Pad, Digit Transducer Pad, User Manual,Calibration Certificate, Wall Pack Power Supply, and Carrying Case. 1 year standard warranty included, with extended warranties available. Free shipping in the U.S. and Canada is included.
Recommended Companion Book Not Included With Purchase: Muscle and Sensory Testing, by Nance Berryman Reese.